Concept of Coffee & Toast
The concept of Coffee & Toast was hatched in 2005 to provide delicious traditional breakfast sets in a cosy environment to busy working executives. Kaffe & Toast is the halal subsidiary launched recently to extend its reach to more Singaporeans.
In view of the new measures kicking in, Kaffe & Toast will be OPENED at selected OUTLETS as usual for takeaways and deliveries ONLY.
1) Tampines Mall - Kaffe & Toast (last order at 8pm)
2) Woodlands Civic Centre - Kaffe & Toast (last order at 8pm)
Meanwhile, these few outlets will be CLOSED from 7th April to 4th May.
1) Citylink - Coffee & Toast
2) Tanjong Pagar - Coffee & Toast
3) Esplanade - Coffee & Toast
4) Singpost Centre - Coffee & Toast
5) Clementi Mall - Kaffe & Toast
All outlets located in the hospitals will be operating as per normal.
1) Singapore General Hospital - Kaffe & Toast
2) National Heart Centre - Kaffe & Toast
3) National University Hospital - Kaffe & Toast
4)Tan Tock Seng Hospital - Kaffe & Toast
5) Sengkang General Hospital - Kaffe & Toast
6) Alexandra Hospital - Kaffe & Toast
In the meantime, let's stay strong and stay #SGUnited as we go through these difficult times together.
As Coffee & Toast ’s popularity grew, we evolved to be a café which provides all-day dining of local favorite cuisines like Chicken Rendang, Mee Rebus, Laksa & Mee Siam, and at the same time expanding our menu for Local Drinks and Toast, bringing in Thai Boat Noodle Bar to cater to the ever-changing Singaporean palates.
To expand the palates of the local community, other eateries brands such as Saap Saap Thai, Ma Mum & Ma Mum to-go are part of the Coffee & Toast subsidiary.